Sunday 27 November 2011

Sunday Assignment

It's been a bit hectic with long-term projects lately, but I think it's getting a bit better. I'm not really behind, but instead just trying to keep up.

This year I've tried to shoot some things that are unique, and also things I missed last year. Today was not one of those days. Instead I shot a cheese competition that I also shot last year, but this was because I had pre-promised the organizer I would come again.

BELLEVILLE, Ont. (27/11/11) - Cheese judges Gilles Sabourin (left) and Ivan Matte look over an array of cheddar cheeses at the 84th annual British Empire Dairy Show in Belleville, Ont. on Sunday, Nov. 27, 2011. With over 50 cheddars and 200 specialty cheeses entered from as far away as Holland and the United Kingdom, judging Canada's oldest display of Canadian and international cheese is usually a full day of work for the judges. The Central Ontario Cheesemaker Association, established in 1928, started the show in order to give cheesemakers the opportunity to compete with others around the British Empire and win bragging rights. Photo by Rachel Psutka.

I'm always amazed at how much cheese is there.

I will hopefully get some shots up soon from some long-term work. I know the next three weeks or so will be really busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment