Friday 18 November 2011

Ruminations

I've been busy with my social issue/multimedia shenanigans lately, but this hasn't stopped me from going out and shooting other things either. There's a lot I want to do, and things that I should do when I have a few spare minutes, but I get pre-occupied with something else.

Anyway, the majority of my time in the last few weeks (and much of my time in the next few as well) has been spent with this kid.

(image removed)

And on a different and completely unrelated note, I also shot a "one prop" assignment today with the assistance of some lovely ladies from the Quinte Symphony.

BELLEVILLE, Ont. (18/11/11) - Heather Ferguson, principal French horn at the Quinte Symphony, poses with her 48 year old instrument at Bridge Street United Chuch in Belleville, Ont. on Friday, Nov. 18, 2011. Ferguson joined the musical group, then known as the Eastern Ontario Concert Orchestra, as a 14 year old high schooler at it's first rehearsal in 1960 and is now one of two remaining founding members in the group. She has used the same horn at all practices and concerts since the age of 17. The Quinte Symphony will be performing the Last Night of the Proms on Saturday, Nov. 19 at Bridge Street United Church. Photo by Rachel Psutka.

No comments:

Post a Comment