Wednesday 31 August 2011

Summer singing

I recently completed the four day drive back to Ontario and while I did take a few photos along the way, nothing really stands out. I sort of happened upon a concert in Thunder Bay as well as hitting up a blues festival in Kingston when I arrived out east, so those were pretty much the good parts of the trip. There aren't a lot of interesting things happening in the Canadian shield, and after doing this drive three times in the past 12 months I really just wanted to get it over with.

Ewan Currie, lead singer of The Sheepdogs, performs at a windy Marina Park on Wednesday, August 24 at the Superior Music Festival in Thunder Bay, Ontario. The Saskatoon-based band was recently featured on the cover of the Rolling Stone magazine. Photo by Rachel Psutka.
Danielle Schnebelen of the family band Trampled Under Foot performs at the Limestone City Blues Festival in Kingston, Ont. on August 27. Photo by Rachel Psutka.

No comments:

Post a Comment