Friday 27 May 2011

Moving (again!)

Apparently all I do these days is move. This time at least its only a four hour drive, not four days. I'm heading down to Strathmore to start a 12 week internship with the Strathmore Standard and Hanna Herald (we like alliteration out here.) I'm pretty excited to do some relevant work and I get to live with my fun older brother and his family while I'm there, so that should be pretty good too. It doesn't stop me being a bit nervous though, and a little bit sad to leave my Edmonton friends behind, especially my smallest friend.

EDMONTON, Alta. (29/04/11) - Four-month old Michael is puzzled by this large human lying on his blankie with a large camera. Photo by Rachel Psutka.

EDMONTON, Alta. (29/04/11) - Four-month old Michael gets tired of tummy time and starts to fall asleep as his mother Mariclaire watches. Photo by Rachel Psutka.
My best friend since junior high had her baby in January and this is the first chance I've really had to meet him. I don't really get along with most babies (the crying! what is so wrong with the world?!) but this one is kind of cool. Hope to see him (and his lovely mom) again before I head back to Ontario.

No comments:

Post a Comment