Tuesday 28 December 2010

Mac's Hockey


Avery Gouw (right) of Medicine Hat Sports Hounds and Ellen Lind of the Saskatoon Stars battle for the puck at the Mac's AAA Midget Hockey Tournament in Calgary on December 28. The Hounds won 4-2. Photo by Rachel Psutka.

Goaltender Samantha Rupp of Medicine Hat Sports Hounds stops a penalty attempt by Rebecca Unrau of the Saskatoon Stars late in third period action at the Mac's AAA Midget Hockey Tournament in Calgary on December 28. The Hounds won 4-2. Photo by Rachel Psutka.

I'm having a blast. The girls are rough, the boys are rougher. These kids make me wish I had played hockey when I was younger. Instead I swam and danced and played piano. Not to say I didn't do that well, but none of those are aggression sports the way hockey is. A couple more days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment